« Nice rooms quite spacious with period furniture » Michelin guide
The hotel d’Orsay**** is situated near the Musée d’Orsay, the Assemblée Nationale, the Dôme des Invalides and the Solferino pedestrian bridge which is a link between the Seine’s right and left bank. It is a perfect location to visit the Musée d’Orsay’s famous impressionist collection or the Seine banks and the beautiful bridge Alexandre III.
Four figurative sculptures nested in the front of the 18th century building seem to guard the hotel’s entrance. This classical style, which also appears in the lobby of the hotel, offers a contrast with the breakfast room’s modernity. In the morning, enjoy a quiet moment under the glass roof where a contemporary diptych signed Jean-Pierre Bertrand is exposed.
From some of the 41 rooms of the hotel, you may catch sight of the Musée d’Orsay or the elegant town house; headquarter of the French Socialist Party. They are fitted with a flat screen satellite television, free Wi-Fi access, mini-bar, telephone, boilers with drinks and air conditioning.
- Buffet breakfast served in the breakfast room or in your room (continental version)
- Room service offered from 6pm to 2am
- Laundry service
- Parking nearby
- Complimentary national and international newspapers
- Baby sitting service upon request
- Free Internet corner
- Airport transfert (extra cost – reservation required)
- English and German spoken
- Check in starts at 14pm. Check out by 12pm.
The frontdesk will be happy to assist you with any question related to your stay in Paris to make sure it is an unforgettable experience.